Excessive use of private car is considered to be main reason for traffic jam in many cities and that s why the use of public transportation is encourage what are the pros and cons of using public transportation

Excessive use of private car is considered to be main reason for traffic jam in many cities and that's why the use of public transportation is encourage
what are the pros and cons of using public transportation?

It can be said that congestion has been another key issue encountered by numerous cities due to the use of private car is excessive. Concerning this problem, it is vitally important to encourage people using public transportation. Despite its urgency, public transport has benefits and drawbacks.

On the one hand, some people feel that by using public transportation evaded people from worry regarding parking area. As we concern that in the big city, particularly in downtown is difficult to get that space, in addition, the parking cost is expensive. Secondly, it is true that people will save a lot of money because of the affordable price offered by mass transportation, compared by a private vehicle which require expensive fuel needs. Lastly, there are concern over the public transportation would help to reduce traffic congestion also rectify the air pollution.

On the other hand, other people point out the demerits of mass transportation, for example on uncomfortable feeling which is encountered by the capacity of public transportation. Frequently, they carry over capacity of passengers to gain profit for company, meaning that there are not enough space for users. Furthermore, the design of route's public transport occasionally not reach or far from people's destination such as workplace and school.

Accordingly, some people unwilling to use mass transportation because they should walk far enough after use them to get a certain place.
In conclusion, my feeling is that there are merits and demerits of using public transportation, but the advantages outweight the negatives.

due to the use of private car is excessive.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

by using public transportation evaded people from worry regarding parking area.
by using public transportation, it evaded people from worry regarding parking area. ???

particularly in downtown is difficult to get that space
particularly in downtown, it is difficult to get that space

there are concern over the public transportation would help to reduce traffic congestion
there are concerns over the public transportation which would help to reduce traffic congestion

some people unwilling to use mass transportation
some people are unwilling to use mass transportation

Sentence: Accordingly, some people unwilling to use mass transportation because they should walk far enough after use them to get a certain place.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to after and use

Sentence: In conclusion, my feeling is that there are merits and demerits of using public transportation, but the advantages outweight the negatives.
Error: outweight Suggestion: No alternate word

Some grammar issues. Read a good grammar book.

---------------------