Many people believe that the increasing use of modern technology at work and in leisure is reducing people s creativity To what extent do you agree or disagree

Many people believe that the increasing use of modern technology at work and in leisure is reducing people's creativity.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Lately, the utilization of modem innovation has gotten predominant both in the working environment and people's recreation exercises. a few people stress that this activity may diminish people's imagination. be that as it may, I can't help contradicting this assessment.

In fact, there are individuals who use modem innovation in manners that don't create innovativeness. These advancements, particularly in the field of web, now and again debilitate clients to investigate their own particular manners of reasoning and making. it is broadly detailed that understudies in numerous nations are utilizing the web to counterfeit — to utilize other people's work and present it as their own. it is frequently guaranteed that the case with which music and movies can be downloaded free of charge may discourage makers from making them.

in any case, this doesn't really imply that the coming of innovation period will at last demolish people's imagination in all the angles. All things considered, in numerous events, innovative advancements permit individuals to create further turns of events. The new-conceived strategies encourage people'">people's efficiency and move them to think all the more profoundly into different issues. For instance, the advancement of the message and the phone added to the improvement of radio and the cell phone, the two of which empowers numerous individuals to turn out to be more innovative finding and permit individuals to share music and video through different applications, for example, Twitter and Moment. Since the cell phone created, individuals have been taking a gander at methods of utilizing it. we would now be able to send instant messages around the globe and even-utilize our cell phones to pay for things.