Many people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their country Why do they think so What can be done to change their views

Many people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their country. Why do they think so? What can be done to change their views?

In contemporary society, international tourism has brought much harm to both travelers and the host nations that affect them. This essay will discuss why some inhabitants have negative attitudes towards an increase in traveling and finally provide suggestions to change this view.
There are several justifiable reasons why people think that international travel is a bad thing for their homeland. The first reason relates to environmental degradation, which causes by the lack of awareness of international tourists. For example, on the beach, many visitors throw garbage into the surroundings and ocean; as a result, the loss of habitat and creatures. In addition, a growing need for transportation decreases air quality which creates many health problems and infectious diseases, especially in well-known destinations. Secondly, there are great differences in culture and languages among countries. They do not find out the basic information about that country, so they are easy to make mistakes such as unsuitable clothes, and inadequate behavior. Therefore there are unwanted conflicts that affect their reputation.
However, there is a range of options that can be taken to improve the situation. One measure would be that the government should enforce strict regulations for tourists from abroad and ensure they throw rubbish into the public bins after leaving. And public transportation system should be innovated instead of own vehicles to improve the air. Another remedy is that travelers should prepare useful knowledge before having vacations in other countries is a vital factor. You not only get more understanding but also show respect for the local customs and culture in these destinations.
In conclusion, the inhospitable feeling that the local people have for international tourists can be explained in many ways. I feel that this issue can hardly be solved by a single wave of a magic wand – it takes plenty of effort from both the locals and the foreigners.