Home >> Ielts Writing Task Ii Ielts Academic Essays

Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opi

NIKHIL3135's picture

NOW DAYS OF MODERNIZATION TAKING PLACE VERY FAST . LIVING STANDARDS OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING HIGH DAY BY DAY , TO MAINTAIN THAT LEVEL MANY MORE GOING TO SPEND THERE RESPECTIVE EARNINGS ON GOOD CLOTHES. PURCHASING OF HIGH PAID BEAUTY PRODUCTS TO ENHANCE THIER APPEARANCE.

FIRSTLY,IT IS GOOD TO IMPROVE OUR STANDARDS OF LIVING. PRESENTLY THE SITUATIONS ARE THAT, A PERSON IS ONLY JUDGED ON THE BASIS OF THERE LOOKS REGARDLESS OF THEIR INNER BEAUTY. TO MAINTAIN THAT THINGS MUCH MONEY IS SPEND BY PEOPLE . SECONDLY, IT IS USED AS CONFIDENCE BOOSTER BY PEOPLE TO FEEL QUITE CONFIDENT WHEN THEY ARE WELL DRESSED.IN THESE DAYS WE ARE SURROUNDED BY ELECTRONIC MEDIA WHERE PEOPLE TENDS TO SHOW OFF THEMSELVES TO SATISFY THEIR EGO.BUT THEY DO NOT THINK THAT MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING.AS WE KNOW CHARITY STRATA FROM HOME, BUT THERE ARE HANDFUL OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE ABOVE THESE MATERIALISTIC THINGS.THEY USE MONEY FOR MANY NOBLE CAUSES LIKE THEY DO CHARITY, SUPPORT ORPHANAGES, PROVIDE SHELTER TO HOMELESS PEOPLE AND MANY MORE.