Nowadays children are consuming too many sugar based drinks what are reasons and solutions for this situation

Nowadays children are consuming too many sugar-based drinks.
what are reasons and solutions for this situation?

It is undoubted that youngsters nowadays are really keen on sugary drinks which is contained with many substances that are dangered for body and health. There are number of reasons encouraged young people to consume these kind of food, but also some straightforward measures we can take to solve this situation.

Perhaps the major reason we need to concern is the additive substances contained in the sugar-based drinks. For profit purposes, some companies add their products with many chemicals that have additive effect for the consumers. Equally, it seems that children would regularly consume this kind of drink in their daily life because of addiction. A second issue is the packaging of sugary drinks which is packed uniquely and attractively. For example, produsen are packed their product with colourful pack and have bonuses inside. Admittedly, children are very easy to attract, hence they force their parents to buy it for them.

Turning to possible solutions, one key step would be to legislate more strictly to control the chemicals of sugary drink products. The authority could, for instance, gives periodic inspection toward companies for make sure they do not add dangerous substances on products. Furthermore, a parents, foster parents or guardian should educate their children regarding the effects of sugary drinks. For example, parents give knowledge about obesity, dental caries and kidney problem through youtube or fairy tale before sleep to young people, so that they are constantly aware of the risks.

To sum up, the key problems of consuming sugar-based drinks by children can be addresed through measured by the goverment and parents.

sugary drinks which is contained with many substances
sugary drinks which contain many substances

There are number of reasons encouraged young people to consume these kind of food
There are number of reasons which encouraged young people to consume these kind of food
There are number of reasons encouraging young people to consume these kind of food

drinks which is packed
drinks which are packed

for make sure they do not add dangerous substances
for making sure they do not add dangerous substances
to make sure they do not add dangerous substances

Sentence: It is undoubted that youngsters nowadays are really keen on sugary drinks which is contained with many substances that are dangered for body and health.
Error: dangered Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, produsen are packed their product with colourful pack and have bonuses inside.
Error: colourful Suggestion: colorful
Error: produsen Suggestion: produced

Sentence: To sum up, the key problems of consuming sugar-based drinks by children can be addresed through measured by the goverment and parents.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: addresed Suggestion: addressed

----------------------