Nowadays more and more older people compete with younger people for the same jobs. What can be the reason for this? What would you suggest as a solution?
Competitiveness between young and old generations in the working sectors is becoming a 'hot potato'. Presently, grey generation has been a serious contender for different jobs and therefore the potential of youth employees appears to be fading at workplaces. Here, I would like to account for causes and remedies to address this worrying concern.
Numerous causes can be put down behind this phenomenon. First and foremost, old workers are veteran of life who can be very fruitful for longer existence and productivity of companies. For example, the experience and knowledge of old employees not only prevent a company from massive loss during recession but also enhance production. By contrast, young workers are inexperienced who are less capable to make quality decisions during critical time. Hence, priority to senior citizens over amateur workers has been the order of corporate world.
Furthermore, majority of old people have great reputation, achievements and records in companies while working for plentiful years. Thus, new youth employees seem less valuable in the absence of proven performances. Consequently, many managements do not believe in replacement of old workers with new labourers. Apart from it, senior workers have great patience, tolerance and ability to cope up with enormous pressure at work places where as modern workers are aggressive and have less patience and tolerance under gigantic workload. Therefore, former appeals more to the choice of employers than latter.
Multifarious remedial measures need to be taken to disappear this concern. Initially, young generation should be nourished with some exceptional skills and strategies for difficult situations to make them more superior than experienced old generation. Besides this, it is essential to aware companies about strength of youthful bees. To be specific, unlike late adulthood, they are more energetic, healthy and owner of great work efficiency. Thence, working segments must be encouraged for appointing new staff to ensure dramatic progress.
To recapitulate, working sectors have undergone substantial changes over a couple of decades. It is important to bestow deserving opportunities and positions to young ones to bright their careers.
- Some people think that in the modern worldwe are more dependent on each other, whileothers think that people have become moreindependent. Discuss both views and give yourown opinion.90
- Some people think that young people should follow older people s example Others however disagree and believe that its good to challenge older people s opinions and thoughts Discuss both the views and give your opinion78
- People think that good health is a basic need so it should not be in hands of profit oriented companies Are the advantages of profit oriented companies overweight the disadvantages57
- Some people say that noise made by peopleshould be strictly controlled while others saythey should be free to make noise withoutlimitation. Discuss both views and give yourown opinion.80
- Some people think that first impressions of an individual’s character are usually correct. Other people hesitate to judge a person on first meeting him or her, because they think first impressions can be misleading. Compare these two views. Use specific 80
young workers are inexperienced who are less capable to make quality decisions during critical time.
young workers who are less capable to make quality decisions during critical time are inexperienced.
they are more energetic, healthy and owner of great work efficiency.
they are more energetic, healthy and the owner of great work efficiency.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 20 15
No. of Words: 338 350
No. of Characters: 1854 1500
No. of Different Words: 214 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.288 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.485 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.876 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 153 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 128 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 90 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 63 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 16.9 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.873 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.5 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.262 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.502 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.037 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5