Nowadays more and more people are using consumer goods such as refrigerators and washing machines Are there more advantages or disadvantages to this Give your own opinion and examples

Nowadays, more and more people are using consumer goods such as refrigerators and washing machines. Are there more advantages or disadvantages to this? Give your own opinion and examples.

This is a universally acknowledged fact that there are many home appliances that are being developed in the last 2 decades that had really helped people in their day to day work. Refrigerators and washing machines are some of the examples. Some people hold the opinion, that using consumer goods are having more advantages compared to disadvantages; whereas, others have the conflicting views. Here, in the below essay, I will try to enunciate on both the facts with my own perception.

To begin with, these are some of the advantages of having refrigerator and washing machine . Firstly, no doubt; nowadays, both the partners have to step out of their home for working purpose and because of the long working hours they do not have sufficient energy to cook food on the daily basis. Definitely, refrigerators have made lives easy by keeping the cooked food on the previous day fresh for longer time. Moreover, refrigerators are also help in keeping vegetables and dairy products fresh. In addition, washing machine with dryer systems are life savior for those people who are living in a small apartment and do not have sufficient place to hang or dry their clothes.

On the other hand, using these appliances on the daily basis has its own disadvantages. Firstly, cooked food stored in a refrigerator is not good for health as probably it make lack proteins and carbohydrates essential for body growth. Moreover, eating refrigerated meals on the daily basis can give rise to many ailments like increase in saturated fats in human body, heart diseases or diabetes. Undeniably, using these appliances really force us to live sedentary lifestyles and give rise to many maladies such as back pain, shoulder pain and complete body pain. No doubt before the inventions of these appliances our mothers and grandmothers used to wash clothes with their hand and they never complaint about back pain, shoulder pain.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts using these consumer goods has its own benefits and ill-effects. However, in my opinion advantages outweigh disadvantages, if we take some steps to do physical exercises to keep ourselves fit and healthy

as probably it make lack proteins
as probably it lacks proteins

using these appliances really force us to
using these appliances really forces us to