Nowadays more and more young unmarried adults are choosing to study and live outside their parents homes Do you think this trend is positive

Past few years, the number of young unmarried adults who come to study and live outside their parent's home has amazingly increased. Consequently, it boasts both positive as well as negative effects.

On one hand, young generation are high fliers and want to take world as Oyster by taking all the opportunities of quality education, employment and other recreational activities. Moreover, such young zealots get a chance to understand foreign cultures, traditions and languages to make them multitalented and can adopt equally in all situations for achieving their career. Besides exploring the different colors of the world, families of those young students are also enjoying voluptuary life with the money their children send back to them. To put into reality, many of families in developing countries are primarily depend on the financial support from their children who have gone abroad. Furthermore, not only families are getting support but government also earning a big remittance which is becoming major revenue in developing countries.

On the other hand, developing countries have witnessed loss of its identities by losing its cultures, traditions and languages. Further, dynamic young generations are moving to developed countries and leaving dwindling elderly dependant population back to their home which has impeded countries general development. Another obvious concern is both parents and students are suffering from family sickness and have hampered badly on both side.

To recapitulate, moving abroad for study and living is certainly not an bad idea. However, government should prudently think about the negative aspects of loosing younger generation and thus implement proper education system to avoid such trend.

On one hand, young generation are high fliers

Besides exploring the different colors of the world, families of those young students are also enjoying voluptuary life with the money their children send back to them
Description: who are exploring the different colors of the world? can you re-write this sentence?

many of families in developing countries are primarily depend on the financial support from their children
many of families in developing countries primarily depend on the financial support from their children
many of families in developing countries are primarily depending on the financial support from their children

not only families are getting support but government also earning a big remittance which is becoming major revenue in developing countries.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

developing countries have witnessed loss of its identities by losing its cultures
developing countries have witnessed the loss of its identities by losing their cultures

Another obvious concern is both parents and students are suffering from family sickness
Another obvious concern is that both parents and students are suffering from family sickness

aspects of loosing younger generation
aspects of losing younger generation

Sentence: Further, dynamic young generations are moving to developed countries and leaving dwindling elderly dependant population back to their home which has impeded countries general development.
Error: dependant Suggestion: No alternate word