Throughout history people have dreamed of living in a perfect society However there is still no agreement about what a perfect society would be like What in your opinion would be the most important element of a perfect society What can people do to help c

People have been marveling at this intricate beauty of world but even then they are dreaming for perfect society to lived. Perhaps,The obvious concern is which society we called an ideal and perfect and what makes society ideal and perfect and another obvious concern is who decides society is perfect or not. Meanwhile people are struggling to find out elements which might lead society to its perfection although there is nothing perfect in this world.

As far as decision and agreement on definition of perfect society is concerned, there is nothing has been finalized yet. There are bewilderin...

Sentence: People have been marveling at this intricate beauty of world but even then they are dreaming for perfect society to lived.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and lived

Sentence: Perhaps,The obvious concern is which society we called an ideal and perfect and what makes society ideal and perfect and another obvious concern is who decides society is perfect or not.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to is and who

Sentence: Definitely, Different people have different thoughts but I personally believe that we all each have variety of role to form well structured society.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to each and have

Sentence: Admittedly, Togetherness and cooperated society rooted in perfect education system could help us to decide perfection of society and there are many others elements which might accompanied to judge whether society is perfect or not.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and elements
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to might and accompanied

Sentence: Furthermore, Proper bill of judiciary and legislatory system also is non-frivolous fundamental to reduce heinous criminal activities which has always been fulminating on construction of perfect society.
Error: legislatory Suggestion: No alternate word

It could be 7.0 without grammar issues.