Nowadays scientists and tourists can travel to remote natural environments such as the south pole What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development

Nowadays scientists and tourists can travel to remote natural environments such as the south pole. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development?

Traveling to remote areas has been recognized as one of the main challenges that people and scientists should overcome it and reach an agreement whether it is beneficial to go there or not. In this essay I will look at numerous pros and cons of this issue.

The first justification in favor of visiting natural areas is the understanding the world better. Since we live in the high-tech world, it is obvious that we should utilize this technology so as to better perception of the natural environment. In this regard, people and scientists are able to familiar with wildlife habitats. Not only are they more likely to find other creatures, but also it can lead to continuing their study and discover other aspects of mysterious life. For instance, if there is a good condition for having life in the remote environments,which is recognized by scientists, the people who live in the hectic cities are more willing to travel and then settle there.

However, on the negative side, one should emphasis several demerits which can be contributed to traveling to unspoilt areas. It is certain that these natural environments become crowded and messy. Consequently, changing the wildlife habitats is brought about by people. Moreover, the incursion of people interferes with the animals' ecosystem and even plant cycle which result in extinction of endangered creatures.

As suggested above, although the benefits of traveling to remote areas are by far the highest, we should not overlook the negative sight of that. Thus, respect to the natural environment where is off the bitten track should be taken into consideration in the long run.

is the understanding the world better
is to understand the world better