Behavior in schools is getting worse Explain the causes and effects of this problem and suggest some possible solution

Behavior in schools is getting worse. Explain the causes and effects of this problem and suggest some possible solution.

Traditionally, schools and home play a vital role in upbringing children. Thus, if any bad behavior occurs in society or in particular at schools, it is certain that there is an interruption in these tow places. There are several key reasons with regard to worse behavior of school children and various measures need to be taken by numerous groups namely parents and government.

Without doubt, watching movie and playing game with violent content are the major reasons of bad behavior among students at school. Research findings confirm that the children who spent most of their time on watching and playing these brutal movies and games are more likely to treat in a violent way with their peers. These products instill aggressiveness and violent in a child's brain. In this regard, they imitate the wrong behavior. At the same time, there is a significant inclination towards worse behavior among the children who are raised in dysfunctional families. Conflict between parents is the fundamental factor which leads to formation of violent in children. both of these reasons can bring about social conflict such as juvenile crime.

To address this serious problem a couple of action need to be considered. From an educational perspective, first of all parents should apply invisible control over their children and avoid conflicting with each other in front of children. Governments also, can restrict the number of violent movies and games in children's channels and impose hefty fines for violent entertainment producers.

To sum up, the issue of worse behavior in educational system will solve only if parents and governments take responsibility so as to making schools safe and secure with high quality manner.

instill aggressiveness and violent in a child's brain.
instill aggressiveness and violence in a child's brain.

with high quality manner.
with a high quality manner.

suggestions:
More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…