Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel For this reason attention should be given to colour scheme when decorating places such as offices and hospitals How true is this statement How far does colour influence people

Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour scheme when decorating places such as offices and hospitals.
How true is this statement?
How far does colour influence people’s helah and capacity for work?

There is no doubt that human’s emotion can be affected by colours. Therefore, every hospital or office should apply certain colour to give a good atmosphere. This essay will address some facts concerning the colour influences on daily basis.

To begin with, psychologists and neuropsychologists have conducted researches to seek for answers of how colour might be a significant factor in our life. As it once has been predicted, human’s attention toward the presented colours was related to an activation of particular parts of human’s brain. This part is known for its function to regulate human’s emotion. It shows the importance of different colour and its impacts.

Furthermore, choosing one colour than other colours is also crucial. For example, using white colour can affect our room as to be sensed more widened. Applying green colour in hospital room can help patient to feel more relax. Decorating office can be another example. Painting blue colour on office cabins is believed might help worker to be more productive. Moreover, colour is not just an instrument to embellish our environments, but it is also can help us to bring some positive impressions.

Though, colour scheme in decorating places can be tricky for some people, especially, for whom who has no experience in architecture. But, as long as the owners want to learn about how to use different colour and its effects, there will be more beneficial effects can be obtained.

All in all, several findings related to colour importance have shown the supporting evidence. Colour is not just an art, but is also an ergonomic factor that affects us in many ways.

to feel more relax
to feel more relaxing

Painting blue colour on office cabins is believed might help worker to be more productive.
Painting blue colour on office cabins is believed to help worker to be more productive.

but it is also can help us to bring some positive impressions.
but it also can help us to bring some positive impressions.

for whom who has no experience in architecture
for those who have no experience in architecture

there will be more beneficial effects can be obtained.
there will be more beneficial effects which can be obtained.