Rich countries should allow jobs for skilled and knowledgeable employees who are from poor countries. Do you agree or disagree?

milanree1527@yahoo.com's picture

Many folks think that affluent nations ought to permit jobs for skilled and knowledgeable employees who are from impoverished countries. I completely agree with the idea. This essay will discuss firstly the negative impacts of the movement of genius people to non-domestic nations, and secondly, the logic why the exodus is fruitful with relevant examples.

On one hand, there are increasing wastage of the native's resources when proficient people tend to go to foreign countries. For instance, the money drained on the primary, secondary and higher education of these experts is wasted from the nation's point of view when they migrate. Since the money completely goes to non-native nations, the migration leads to wastage of domestic assets unless the skilled people return to their countries. Next, owing to the increased exodus, the socioeconomic progress of a poor country is dramatically hampered. Take graduate engineers as an example. The majority of engineers go to abroad for post graduate studies which are usually research oriented, creating a serious shortage of intellectuals, and subsequently inhibiting the general fiscal advancement of the country.

However, i strongly consider that allowing jobs to creative people of poor countries by rich countries is extremely beneficial because of the following reasons. Firstly, people are able to find immense satisfactions as regards financial aspects. This can be exemplified by the fact that the exotic companies invariably offer much bigger pay packages as opposed to developing nations even with same qualifications and degrees. Moreover, the exchange rate is even considerably higher than that of under-privileged one's. Secondly, the establishment of strong social relationships is another remarkable benefit. With emigration, it grants the intermixing of two completely different cultures to generate a globalised society, which enables to remove the cultural boundaries between two nations, strengthening the interrelationships. In addition, the image of the accepting country can be boosted across the globe when the knowledgeable employees succeed. This ascertains why it is a positive development.

In conclusion, considering true contentments and advancements, wealthy countries need to approve jobs for talents from the counterpart.

Your rating: None Average: 8 (3 votes)