In some countries only a few young people go to classical music concerts or plays and performances in theater Why Should young people be encouraged to attend more classical music plays and performances

In some countries, only a few young people go to classical music concerts or plays and performances in theater. Why? Should young people be encouraged to attend more classical music plays and performances?

These days, in some countries, especially developed ones, hardly do we se children stepping into a classical music performance or play. There are two main factors that pulls downs adolescents’ interest in traditional music which are going to be analyzed in this essay; however, I still believe that it is advisable for students to such kind of music, and I’m going to explain my opinion below.

The availability of contemporary songs is one of the primary factors that takes away the fondness of participating classical music concerts in teenagers. With the involvement of more energetic beats and dances, trending language uses, and beautiful and attractive singers, songs nowadays have successfully captured the attention as well as engrossment of young children. Apart from modern music, online activities such as games have also occupied the adolescents’ devotion towards music performances, and traditional ones is not an exception. As long as they are in front of gaming screen, they will spend all their time playing and discussing about it and never do they spare a moment of theirs for attending music performances.

Despite of being so engrossed with modern music and computer games, children ought to spare their time to make it to traditional music concerts. Differ from nowadays songs and movies which have no attention to the meaning and the morality – mainly about love, conventional performances not only are meaningful but also teach the listeners many things about the culture and the country. Hence, attending these events, children can understand how their cultures are, and thus, shows their appreciation towards their tradition as well as patriotism.

To sum up, even though I admit that there are many fascinating concerts and activities than enjoying classical music, I still believe that these things will soon become outdated but old folk concerts will last in many generations. Hence, I advise teenagers to attend classical plays and performances.