In some countries young people have become richer healthier and live longer but they are less happy

In some countries, young people have become richer, healthier and live longer, but they are less happy.

In the modern world, among a number of issues people have to deal with, social problem is one of them and along with arises something more specific – despite being richer, healthier and live longer, the young feel less happy. In the scope of this writing, some reasons will be discussed and from then the solutions will be mentioned.
As the beginning part of the discussion, effects are worth mentioning initially. In this way, we can see that modern society changes human lives. In detail, social development makes young people get chances to earn more money and achieve better life level but it brings them more pressures of job and relationships. To illustration, some young people cannot find a good way to balance family tasks and clerical work. Therefore, nowadays, although more and more people become richer, healthier and live longer, but they are always busy and stressful so they are less happy. Additionally, a cause to this matter can be found from natural environment. Specially, in some countries, natural spaces are reduced because of constructions of factories or pollution.
Tacking such problem will not be simple, but there are some steps which society should take to mitigate this issues. It is the time outdoor spaces were invested for the people to relax such as central flower garden, park, lake… In addition to, a look further into other solution to this topic from family. One recommendation is for family members to take care of their siblings or children. It means, they can share and give advises for the young to avoid negative emotions. It would not be complete if we neglect a solution form themselves. The young should learn how to balance in your life such as doing yoga, gym or swimming…
In conclusion, some causes of this problem can be identified and the measures must be taken to achieve sustainable development.