Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation, such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Today everybody dealing with their problems in different ways few people in favor of accepting the negative circumstances while others advocating to find the best ways to solve the cause of the problem. In this essay, I will explain both the views, while in my opinion, the proactive attitude towards the problem is best.

Firstly, people who accepting the situation are giving positive feedback to their brain so that they can tackle it easily when it becomes out of hand, for For instance if a person working in a company and due to any situation, it becomes under bankrupt, the person who has this type of attitude never try solution even though they will decide to quit the job.

Secondly, proactive attitude people they always enthusiastic for finding the solution, and that leads them to eustress, and motivate them to find the solution. For example, many IELTS students preparing for exams but some left in between, few having low score in their 3rd and 4th attempt and they left but who keep on trying continuously they get the golden score too.

In summary, there are merits and demerits of both the approach, however, before quit we have to work hard for a solution and I totally towards the proactive way of solving a problem.