Some people feel that the legal age at which people can marry should be at least 21 To what extend do you agree or disagree

Some people feel that the legal age at which people can marry should be at least 21. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Whether or not men and women have a right to get married at the age of 21 is a fiercely debated issue. There are those who argue that people are 21 years old to be old enough to marry. To my mind, I do not completely agree with viewpoint for several reasons.

First of all, it can be said that getting married at 21 years old age is late. In recent researches, some studies indicate that people can acknowledge and deal with difficult issues in life when they are 18. Moreover, at this age, boydy of the people develop both psychologically and physiologically, so males as well as females can become husbands and wives to give a birth because they have essential skills and experience to look after their young babies. For example, under Vietnamese law on marriage and family, men and women are allowed to get married when they are 18 years of age. Some law-makers of the National Assembly argue that people who are 18 years old, they have full legal capacity, their mentality and physicality develop fully. Therefore, Vienamese could have the right of getting married to some one at this age.

Another reason is that people should be permitted to be married at the age of 18 because they are mature enough to considerate all things to make a right decision as well as they also have stable incomes to feed their family members. Some psychologists believe that at this age, males and females fall in love and have a deep mutual understanding. Therefore, their relationships become stronger and this is one of the crucial scientific evidence to persuade law-makers to change their mind related to the age of marriage. What is more, at this age, they are offered to have steady jobs to have high income to help their family. Obviously, finance has made a huge contribution to family life and this means that social community also will become better.

It seems to me that in all countries people should be allowable to marry at the age of 18 instead of 21. At this age, they meet all requirements to make sure that they become husbands andwives each other. Happiness will surely come to them because they are fully mature to build up and maintain their happiness.

Sentence: Moreover, at this age, boydy of the people develop both psychologically and physiologically, so males as well as females can become husbands and wives to give a birth because they have essential skills and experience to look after their young babies.
Error: boydy Suggestion: body

Sentence: At this age, they meet all requirements to make sure that they become husbands andwives each other.
Error: andwives Suggestion: and wives