Some people feel that the legal age at which people can marry should be at least 21 To what extend do you agree or disagree

Some people feel that the legal age at which people can marry should be at least 21. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

The age at which people can get married legally is always a controversial issue. While some people claim that it should be at least 21, others think this age should be smaller such as 18 or 16. In my opinion, I strongly agree with this former idea.

Admittedly, it is believed that children now grow very fast and become puberty earlier than children in the past. As a result, they should have the right to get married early. Ironically, despite of the development of their physical body, their awareness and their experience are not sufficient enough to make a right decision. For example, teenagers may fall in love with each other because of simple reasons such as physical beauty or sharing some common things. Whereas, when people become more mature, they can easily realize what is needed for happiness like mutual understanding or sympathy. Therefore, when they get married, they can likely build a family with sustainable happiness and it will decrease the divorce rate.

On the other hand, it is believed that by dint of allowing young people to marry early, we can reduce the number of unsupported pregnancies. To specify, because the couples are not old enough to get married, the young man can easily discard his responsibility if his spouse is pregnant. Nevertheless, only when we do not permit teenagers marry early, could we prevent the bad situation of children who have teenage parents. Because young parents do not aware of being responsible, so they can easily abandon their children. For example, the young couples in my neighborhood have sent their child to an orphanage because they can be not affords to take care of him. Moreover, due to the instable income and job, young married parents do not have ability to raise their children in the good condition.

In conclusion, by considering both benefits and drawbacks, I think it would be better if the legal minimum age of getting married is 21 or over.

Because young parents do not aware of being responsible
Because young parents are not aware of being responsible

because they can be not affords to take care of him
because they can be not afford to take care of him

Sentence: Moreover, due to the instable income and job, young married parents do not have ability to raise their children in the good condition.
Error: instable Suggestion: unstable

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.