Some people say that advertisement encourage us to buy things that we really do not need other say that advertisement tell us about new product that may improve our lives which do you agree

Some people say that advertisement encourage us to buy things that we really do not need, other say that advertisement tell us about new product that may improve our lives which do you agree?

Nowadays, advertisements are found everywhere. Advertisements have purpose to promote the product. Every day, we meet different types of advertisement that offers a all sorts of products. While there are reason advertisement encourage us to buy things that we really do not need. I argue that advertisements are incredible source of information about new products that may improve our lives.

Advertisements have the ability to influence on our buying behavior. Advertisement is used for marketing strategy. Many people want to buy things use advertisement as soon as possible. In this way, advertisements serve as reference to buy things of high quality and it will be to afford start to buy a product. For instance, after watching a television advertisement, my friends bought a Smartphone because he was interest by the advertisement even though he had a mobile phone. As a result, advertisement that decide to buy things, may progress quickly. Thus this makes it clear why they believe it to be informative and essential.

On the other hand, it is also understandable that advertisements are incredible source of information about new products that may improve our lives. Firstly, these advertisements can help us to choose things easier and save our time. For example, I always late go to work. I bought a new motorcycle that I needed to do was to attach it to any problem area of my work. The additional advantage was that this motorcycle also helped me save time to get to work. Secondly, advertisements tell us about new products that can save our money. For example, I bought vacuum cleaner, which could help me to clean my house. I do not need to buy any more different types room cleaners for house cleans. Therefore, the advertisement of this vacuum cleaner saved my money.

In conclusion, it seems to me that advertisements of new products certainly improve our life, because they tell us about things that make our life easier, save our time and money.

Sentence: While there are reason advertisement encourage us to buy things that we really do not need.
Sentence: While there are reason advertisement which encourages us to buy things that we really do not need.

Sentence: As a result, advertisement that decide to buy things, may progress quickly.
advertisement that decide to buy things or people who decide to buy things?

Sentence: I do not need to buy any more different types room cleaners for house cleans.
Suggestion: Refer to types and room