Some people say that parents have the most important role in a child s development however others argue that other things like television or friends have the most significant influence Discuss usa both views and give your own opinion

Some people say that parents have the most important role in a child's development. however, others argue that other things like television or friends have the most significant influence. Discuss usa both views and give your own opinion.

Human development is based on many factors. Some people argue that parents have the most significant role in a child's development whereas, others opine that environmental factors such as friends and television have more important role.In this essay I purposeiscuss both views before reaching a rational opinion of mine

Parents have direct interaction with their children. Moreover, they provides a sense of identification to the child. Furthermore, parents have a great role in the development of intellectual level, character traits and social skills of a child by providing love, support, security, affection, encouragement and inspiration. Apart from this, parents know the temperament of their child and they can taught their child about the moral values and make the child as a good citizen.In addition to this, parents are the role model of their children but there is a chance to imitate their parents positive or negative things.For instance, if a parent has a bad habit like smoking the child also try to imitate it.

On the other hand, friends also has an important role in a child's development. But friends affect the child in both positive and negative manner because there may be a friend with bad or good habits. Children learn attitude, character and personality by comparing with their friends. A good friendship boosts a child's self esteem. Friends can give mental support and a sense of comfort in the absence of parents. Therefore, friends also have a great role in the development of a child. Apart from this, television also has a significant play in a child's development. It has both negative and positive impact on a child but it depends up on many factors such as how much they watch, their age, personality and whether they watch alone or with adults

In my opinion, in early years family has more impact but in later environmental factors have a great role in a child's development. For example, if the both parents works extra jobs and unavailable, their child may depends on their friends or television

In conclusion, a child's development based on many factors such as parents, peers and environment. All these are linked in the development of a child. So it is difficult to say which factor plays the most significant role.

they provides a sense of identification
they provide a sense of identification

they can taught their child about the moral values
they can teach their child about the moral values

the child also try to imitate it.
the children also try to imitate it.

friends also has an important role
friends also have an important role

if the both parents works extra jobs
if the both parents work extra jobs

a child's development based on many factors
a child's development is based on many factors

Sentence: For example, if the both parents works extra jobs and unavailable, their child may depends on their friends or television
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and depends

Sentence: Some people argue that parents have the most significant role in a child's development whereas, others opine that environmental factors such as friends and television have more important role.In this essay I purposeiscuss both views before reaching a rational opinion of mine
Error: purposeiscuss Suggestion: ?