Some people say that saving money is good way and other say that spending money is the best way to enjoy life Discuss both views and your opinion

Some people say that saving money is good way and other say that spending money is the best way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and your opinion.

Money play an important role in human being life. So, every person should understand value of money. Apart from it, where we need of money, we should use money. Otherwise, money should storage for essential things. I would like to elaborate my opinion and both sides views on these essay.

To commence with, first view in this essay is the saving money. Conservation money make secure life for future. For example- newfangled era full of fierce competition, where people chass to each other because they want to attain success in their life. So, safeguard money help those people who want to obtain good skill, it is very herculean task to recieve skills without money. In consequence, reduction money will use in every field like in education, household expenditure and many more.

Furthermore, second opinion is that spending money is the best for enjoy life. Generally people believe
In present time instead of future. So they spend money to collect happy in different ways, such kind of people have not aim of further life. For instance- youth go to club and disco for entertain of life. Moreover, they sterling money on unnecessaries ways, they do not bother about following days as well as they do not alert about up coming bad situation, which fell down worse impact on human being. Consequently, modern teenager will be extravagant, their life are not safe and they have to face myriad problems in life without money.

On my notion, I would like to say that saving money is better than extravagant. There are ample reasons behind it, primarily, if we have used to saving money for further lives, we would not need to take tension in our life because we have made preserve life on the half of saving money. Maintain economy is not only use for us but also a needy person, apart of it, we can help those peole who need more of this money and we can take blessing of that person. Last but not least, saving money is usefull in worse situation like drought earthquake and without telling situation and so on. As a result, people can be economically safe due to storage money. In addition to it, we can buy expensive things which has importance in our life.

To cap it all, I have discussed all aspect of saving and spending money. I still argue that every person should save money for future, so that , we can fulfil desire in our life and we should save for extravagant .

Money play an important role in human being life
Money plays an important role in human being's life

Conservation money make secure life for future
Conservation on money makes secure life for future

safeguard money help those people
safeguard money helps those people

it is very herculean task to recieve skills
it is a very herculean task to receive skills

spending money is the best for enjoy life
spending money is the best for enjoying life

such kind of people have not aim of further life
such kind of people have no aim for further life

Sentence: Otherwise, money should storage for essential things.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and storage

Sentence: For instance- youth go to club and disco for entertain of life.
Description: The fragment youth go to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past participle

Sentence: Moreover, they sterling money on unnecessaries ways, they do not bother about following days as well as they do not alert about up coming bad situation, which fell down worse impact on human being.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and sterling

Sentence: For example- newfangled era full of fierce competition, where people chass to each other because they want to attain success in their life.
Error: chass Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So, safeguard money help those people who want to obtain good skill, it is very herculean task to recieve skills without money.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive

Error: unnecessaries Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Maintain economy is not only use for us but also a needy person, apart of it, we can help those peole who need more of this money and we can take blessing of that person.
Error: peole Suggestion: people

Sentence: Last but not least, saving money is usefull in worse situation like drought earthquake and without telling situation and so on.
Error: usefull Suggestion: useful

Sentence: I still argue that every person should save money for future, so that , we can fulfil desire in our life and we should save for extravagant .
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill