Some people say that working couple must equally share the household responsibilities in all cultures across the world Howevere others disagree with this statement

Some people say that working couple must equally share the household responsibilities in all cultures across the world. Howevere, others disagree with this statement.

In this hectic era, people do not have that much time for entertainment and for other activities. Men and women, both have their own responsibilities towards their work but out of working hours they must share household work. While, others disagree with this statement. but i agree with first one.

There are multifarious points to support my point of view. First and foremost, in this modern era, women are more superior than men and most of them are doing jobs in multinational companies.women are more skillful as well as more responsibel than men. Apart from it, both have to be bread winner because astronomical outlays in this era of inflation.so, they must share their household work. Moreover, they can make their life easier by giving helping hands to each other. What is more, if a women is contributing her earning for the family, she must be awarded by helping hands. As a result, she sahll be able to mantain the decorem of her family.

By contrast, short sighted people ponder that women have natural power and they can manage all the work very easily. The way she can set up and run for house a man cannot. Moreover they say that it's none of man's business and male never work in house.

Furter emphasize on my point of view, if both are employed they must share household work. There are so many work for women such as, washing, cooking and cleaning and so on but man can look after their children as well as can help by telling children about culture tradition and so on.

To encapsulate, as per above discussion it is clear that a man and woman employed in full time jobs then definatly they must share other resonsibility out of job like household work.

Sentence: First and foremost, in this modern era, women are more superior than men and most of them are doing jobs in multinational companies.women are more skillful as well as more responsibel than men.
Error: responsibel Suggestion: responsible

Sentence: Apart from it, both have to be bread winner because astronomical outlays in this era of inflation.so, they must share their household work.
Error: inflation.so Suggestion: inflation

Sentence: As a result, she sahll be able to mantain the decorem of her family.
Error: decorem Suggestion: decorum
Error: mantain Suggestion: maintain
Error: sahll Suggestion: shall

Sentence: To encapsulate, as per above discussion it is clear that a man and woman employed in full time jobs then definatly they must share other resonsibility out of job like household work.
Error: definatly Suggestion: defiantly
Error: resonsibility Suggestion: responsibility