Some people store personal and private information online including banking contacts and addresses Is it a positive or negative trend

Some people store personal and private information online, including banking, contacts and addresses. Is it a positive or negative trend?

We have witnessed that the rapid advancement of technology has brought benefits to our society. In this essay, I will look into the phenomenon and discuss the possible effects.

There are certainly some benefits of storing personal and private information online. One of the merits is that individuals can save more time. When a person trying to buy branded products from websites such as eBay and Amazon each time, they will need to fill up their personal details which includes credit card number, contact number and residential address. Therefore, storing personal information on computers allow people save time. Another benefit is that individuals can access their personal information through devices anywhere and anytime. By simply logging in the bank account on computers, individuals can obtain their personal information easily when they need. As a result, people are no longer need to remember all the details.

However, there are pitfalls as well. To begin with, the risk of financial loss. Due to living in fast paced lifestyle, employees are often using random computers to do some transactions. In most cases, employees usually forget to logout their account after they completed those transactions. It is therefore a high risk of losing money. Apart from this, once an individual personal information hacked, he will get into troubles. As living in rapid advancement of society, hackers can easily often from many devices. Therefore, if hackers hacked a person private details, they are able to purchase goods under the personal name.

In conclusion, there are positives and negatives of storing personal and private information online. However, everyone should beware of using random computers in order to keep the personal details safe.

When a person trying to buy branded products from websites such as eBay and Amazon each time, they will need to fill up their personal details which includes credit card number,
When a person is trying to buy branded products from websites such as eBay and Amazon each time, he will need to fill up his personal details which include credit card number,

storing personal information on computers allow people save time.
storing personal information on computers allow people saves time.

people are no longer need to remember all the details.
people no longer need to remember all the details.

the risk of financial loss.
the risk of financial lose.

once an individual personal information hacked,
once an individual's personal information is hacked,