Some people think that children should receive formal training at school on how to be good parents in the future Do you agree or disagree with this statement

Some people think that children should receive formal training at school on how to be good parents in the future. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

This is a universally acknowledged fact that children are being considered as ‘future of a Nation’. This is the reason many people hold the opinion that parents should take care of their kids and become good parents in their life; moreover they also think that formal training should be given to the school students to become good parents; whereas others have the conflicting views. I totally disagree with this statement. Here in the below essay I will try to enunciate on this fact with my own perception.

To begin with, an idea to give formal training in a school has a purpose to make children aware of the problems that are currently faced by the parents in their parenthood. Nowadays, many adolescents leave their parents dwelling because of sour relationships and less intimacy between their parents. Therefore, people favoring this fact think that; undeniably, an education about how to become good parents can teach youngsters about skills that are necessary in the near future and probably can help in reducing the concept of nuclear family that is skyrocketing. By the contrast, others have the conflicting views.

As per them, young age is the tender age and bothering them to learn skills of good parenthood would confuse them and give youngsters unnecessary pressure. Definitely, there are others skills that students can learn along with learning academics subjects that would help them in the near future when they would enter the professional world. Skills like communication skills, learning computers and team building. People arguing on this fact think that instead of giving students a formal training about how to become good parents, school authorities should teach them to be good kids.

To recapitulate, in my opinion there are other necessary skills that schools should teach to their students along with teaching compulsory subjects. Definitely, giving them a formal training on how to be good parents is complete waste of time and resources.

parents should take care of their kids and become good parents in their life;
parents should take care of their kids who will become good parents in their life;

is complete waste of time and resources.
is a complete waste of time and resources.

Sentence: Definitely, there are others skills that students can learn along with learning academics subjects that would help them in the near future when they would enter the professional world.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and skills

----------------------