Some people think that there are benefits in going to private secondary schools Others feel that private schools can have negative effects on the society Discuss both the view and give your opinion

Some people think that there are benefits in going to private secondary schools. Others feel that private schools can have negative effects on the society.
Discuss both the view and give your opinion?

It is undeniable that education gleamed from private secondary schools is beneficial. The question is to whether that it has some negative effects on society is an interesting issue, upon which opinion varies greatly. This essay will outline the compelling reasons to show the positive and negative effects of private school education.

To begin with, there are many advantages of private school education for the children. Firstly, various types of facilities are offered by these schools. For example, best building infrastructures, labs, pick and drop from home by bus and so on. Secondly, a high class education standard is provided, which is too good for the children’s future to secure their personal and professional life. For example, the introduction of computer in mode of delivery helps children to learn usage of computer at early age.

However, some people think that private schools education affect the society in the negative way. First, large amount of money is given as a donation to secure the admission and it creates the imbalance between the societies. For instance, only affluent families can afford to send their children to the private schools. Furthermore, the study pattern can be differed from government schools and it may not give appropriate education. Simultaneously, the strict schedules and extra subjects add the burden to the student. An example would be mandatory learning of classical languages like Sanskrit or Greek at private school.

To conclude, it can be said that private secondary school learning has both positive and negative sides. Therefore, it depends on the individual what they would like to advocate.

The question is to whether that it has some negative effects on society is an interesting issue,

which is too good for the children’s future to secure their personal and professional life.
which is very good for the children’s future to secure their personal and professional life. //read books about 'too...to..'

Sentence Length SD: 3.74 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.