Essay topics: Today, the quality of life in large cities is decreasing. Discuss the causes and solutions.
With the development of industrialization, the average quality of life for all human beings has increased dramatically. However, for those who live in big cities, living quality starts decreasing recently. In this essay, I shall examine the reasons why this is happening and possible solutions for the problem.
To begin with, the population grows significantly and the cities become more and more crowded due to urbanization. The living costs for a person in a city is much higher who located in the countryside because they need to struggle for valuable and rare resources like houses, food, and education, etc. Also, the environment makes a big difference to one’s living quality. People in the city are suffering all kinds of pollution from the air, water, and sounds, which impact their health negatively. Last but not least, the overwhelming stress on the city people’s shoulders affect their mental health.
Fortunately, there are various ways that the government can do to boost people’s living conditions. First of all, satellite towns can be built up around big cities to disperse the overcrowded population. Secondly, the government should promote the development of public transportation and encourage people to drive less. By doing this, the environment would be improved by reducing the emission of harmful gases. Finally, more laws need to be activated to secure people in cities in order to prevent mental illness.
In conclusion, although the quality of life in large cities is a serious issue around the world, if the above steps are taken, the situation will surely improve in the coming years.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||tisky9567||89||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week firstname.lastname@example.org||78||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||tahmeed1993||78||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||Harry2255||78||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||Kaur Mandeep||78||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||atefdodo||84||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||psharmaprep||84||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||psharmaprep||78||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||psharmaprep||67||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||sanjaypatel27||78||Read full essay|
- It is the job of governments and companies to deal with the huge environmental problems which we face. Individuals on their own can do little or nothing’. What is your opinion about this statement? (78)
- women can do everything that men can and they even do it better. They also can do many things that men cannot. But it is a fact that their work is not appreciated as much as men’s, although they have to sacrifice a lot for their family and career. It is (61)
- women can do everything that men can and they even do it better. They also can do many things that men cannot. But it is a fact that their work is not appreciated as much as men’s, although they have to sacrifice a lot for their family and career. It is (56)
- Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience. (78)
- Today, the quality of life in large cities is decreasing. Discuss the causes and solutions. (73)
- Some people believe that international sporting events are the ideal opportunity to show the world the qualities of the hosting nation. Others believe that these events are mainly a large unjustifiable expense.To what extent do you agree or disagree. (78)
- Some people believe that international sporting events are the ideal opportunity to show the world the qualities of the hosting nation. Others believe that these events are mainly a large unjustifiable expense.To what extent do you agree or disagree. (61)
- Countries are becoming more and more similar because people are able to buy the same products anywhere in the world.Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (73)
- 1.Many museums charge for admission while others are free.Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages? (73)
- At the present time, the population of some countries includes a relatively large number of young adults, compared with the number of older people.Do the advantages of this situation outweigh the disadvantages? (78)