Youth drug abuse is a serous problem What are the possible causes of this behavior Do you have any suggestion to control that

“Youth drug abuse is a serous problem. What are the possible causes of this behavior?
Do you have any suggestion to control that?”

Nowadays, we can witness that youth drug abuse is becoming a number one problem all over the world. No one can confidentially state the exact reasons why this is becoming so overwhelming and contagious. In this essay I will do my best to show some possible reasons and ways out of this situation.

One of the main reasons why the youth use drugs is their will to look like adults who smoke and drink some alcohol which later may bring to using more hard drugs. Additionally, children and teenagers have easy access to the Internet and mass media where they can be misinformed and mislead. The only way out as I can see it here is to hand out more severe punishment on those who use them and distribute. Also, if we can make it more difficult to get, it can decrease and curb this problem to some extent.

The second problem which I suppose to be fundamental is the profit the drug dealers make selling it. It has become a very lucrative business making millions of dollars every year. As far as we know the youth are very flexible and it is very easy to make them do what you want to. Here, I have to confess there is little we can do. Taking into account the fact I have just mentioned it is almost impossible to stop drug selling. Nevertheless, there is something which we still can do and must do. We can control our children and teenagers and be all eyes when there is something going wrong with them. I guess that here we also need the help of authorities and we must cooperate for better results.

In conclusion I can say that it is clear that this problem is getting more and more serious and we have to response adequately doing our best to eliminate it.

more severe punishment on those who use them and distribute.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.