Compared to the past more people are now studying abroad because it is more convenient and cheaper than before Do you think this is beneficial to the foreign student s home country Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Compared to the past, more people are now studying abroad because it is more convenient and cheaper than before. Do you think this is beneficial to the foreign student’s home country? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Due to globalization and advancement, it has become easier and cost – effective for individuals to migrate to foreign countries in order to persue for higher studies. Therefore, at present there has been a surge in the immigrations when compared to the previous period. I believe, there are significant benefits of this trend to the nation they travel.

First and foremost merit for the nation who welcome non-native individuals is the growth in economy. Students, who travel overseas, pay astronomical amount of money to the embassy for visa. For instance, every immigrants to make payment in lakhs per person and there are numerous applicants at a time. Thus, the developed nations receive a huge amount which raises their economy tremendously. In addition to this, these students work part time for their living. Ultimately, the nation gets employee for labourious work.

Furthermore, other positive impacts include enrichment in diverse culture and talent. People travel from different countries all over the world, with unique culture of their own regions and share with their new friends. Additionally, some extraordinary talented individual s, who study there and enhance the development of the nation. For example, Sunder Pichai, an Indian, who is now CEO of Google, has raised the standard of America by his contributions.

To conclude, a large number of students are moving to overseas for advance education which brings fortune to these welcoming nations by adding their economy, exceeding diversity and skills. In my view, this approach has numerous benefits to other country.

Minimum 250 words wanted