Essay topics: Many People think that too much attention and resources are given to protection of wild animals and birds.
Do you agree or disagree?!
There are a great deal of people think that the most concentarion and different recources are provided to save wild and animals and birds. Therefore, I disagree with with this statement. So, I will mention here the details.
First of all, we can not ignore that wild animals are important of our life. However, protecting from animal and birds extinction is our responsibility. As we should not say that all the focus are valid to support nature recources only. So, government is working to make a balance in all areas of its country. For example, it works to conserve ecosystem from being destroyed. In addition, it saves our life from others passive objects like fossil fuel emmsion, as it pushes the public to use alternative choices to save human's life. It means, that there is no doubts, that government cares about other matters.
Furthermore, people must not think in that way, which it is not logical at all. If people think about this method, so who will care about other activities. Education is aslo supported by the government. It has worked to improve its education system by offering the best ways to enure quality of life. Hence, so many people seek to a better education for their children. Knwong, it looks for developing public services, as well as saving from being vandalised. Whereas, it keeps paying attention to be in a good image, so every single person in the country can take a proper service. In addition, they could have benefits from it.
To sum up, paying too much attention and recources to protection are not bad at all. In this reason. As wild animals are the one which we rely on. There are a growing number of animals get extincted because of human misuse towards it.
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (56)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (71.2222)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (86.5)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)
- Some people think that shops should not be allowed to sell food and drinks that are scientifically proven to be bad for people's health. Do you agree or disagree? (59)