The system used for rubbish garbage collection in your local area is not working properly This is causing problems for you and your neighbours Write a letter to the local council In this letter Describe how the rubbish collection system is not working pro

The system used for rubbish / garbage collection in your local area is not working properly. This is causing problems for you and your neighbours. Write a letter to the local council. In this letter :
• Describe how the rubbish collection system is not working properly
• Explain how is affecting you and your neighbours
• Suggest what should be done about the problem

Dear Sir
My name is Minh, who is one of the citizen in Khuong Dinh Ward. I am writing this letter to express my disappointment with the issue from the system of collecting garbage in Thanh Xuan District, which has occurred for a month.
With relation of the problem, the automated machine was held responsible for the faulty of collected garbage system. Although it had operated completely perfection for a long time, this system not only started to halt but also dropped rubbish a month ago.
Consequently, most of my neighbour and me have frustrated with this situation because it took us a huge amount of time to pick up from the street back to the garage. Moreover, It also had a bad afftect for the image around this Ward when it focus may foreign visitor to come across this place.
To deal with this situation, I would like to suggest that the council should improve the maintenance procedure for the overall garbage system, which could stop this issue occuring again.
Yours sincerely,
Nguyen Hoang Minh