Task 1 You have won a holiday to Hawaii with one extra ticket Write a letter to someone to invite them along with you In the letter Explain what has happened and that you would like them to come Give details of when the trip will take place Inform the per

Task 1: You have won a holiday to Hawaii with one extra ticket.
Write a letter to someone to invite them along with you. In the letter:
– Explain what has happened and that you would like them to come
– Give details of when the trip will take place
– Inform the person of the things they will need for the trip

Dear Thuy,
How are you ? I hope your family is well. I’m writing this letter to invite you to go to Hawaii with me next weekend.
I bought a box of instant noodles two days ago, and It contained a QR code so I won a wonderful prize, which was two tickets to go to Hawaii Island next weekend. Because you spent around 2 years learning in this place, it would be a pleasure for you to come to this island with me.
This flight takes off at 8 o’clock at Noi Bai International Airport, so you need to come before 7.30 a.m to complete the check-in procedure. It lands in Hawaii Airport at 10 a.m, and we will spend around one day going sightseeing on this island.
In fact, you need to prepare some essential things to travel there, and one of them is that you need to extend your passport because I know that it has expired for a month.
I hope to see you there.
Warm wishes,
Minh.