63 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer

#63 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer.

Some people assume that most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time will become valuable lessons for the future. I agree with it. In my opinion, most difficult experiences we go through now will help develop our personalities, such as persistence, independence and confidence, which are most valuable for our future.

Persistence is the first lesson most difficult experiences will teach us. When I was a little boy, teachers and parents always taught me that if you want to succeed in our future, then you must learn how to keep ourselves persisting on our goals. From that time, I know no matter what kind of dreams I hold, I must persist in realizing them. For me, entering a university is a very good example. During my high school, I felt math was the most difficult subject for me. I almost gave up my dreams because of my poor math scores. However my father asked me not to give up my plan and encourage me to keep going on. Finally I succeeded in entering a prestigious university.

After entering the university, I learned my second lesson - independence. It was a really difficult time for me because I was never far away from my parents for such a long time, what's more, I need to take care of myself not only about living conditions but also about my study. At the first period I really did not know how to adapt myself into the new environment, it was no surprise that I got lost during that time. Luckily, I had, have and will have my parents and friends' encouragement to help me go through that quite difficult time. Now I am working in Tokyo and I think what makes me get used to this fast society is due to my college's experiences. I believe that I will become more independent than before.

Building enough confidence is another lesson the difficult experiences teaches me. Not everyone is born to be confident. What helps me build my confidence is also through most failures I went through. There is an old saying " failure is the mother of success". Yes, it is true. Through failures we can learn what we are short of and gain a lot of lessons from others. Building confidence is a gradual process. It takes time and you may see our improvement a few years later. I think the chance of getting this job greatly relies on myself to show much confidence that I can do this job well.

There is no denying that three important personalities I learned from most difficult experiences before make my life totally different now. In short, we need to go through many experiences no matter they are sweet or bitter. Although most experiences are currently difficult or a bit tough for us, it is believed that this kind of influence is powerful and definitely will be valuable for our future.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 487 while No. of Different Words: 237

A lot of sentences start with 'I'.