Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nation interact with each other in a global society .Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for

Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nation interact with each other in a global society .Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice

Technology Innovation

In everyday life we use cell phones and the transportation to make our life more easier. There are also many other technology innovations which make our life comfort and easier.I like to talk about the most powerful and realible technology innovation is " Internet ", which makes our life so faster and easier.

Internet introduced in the 19th centure but that time it was not so used by all over world because of some limitation.But now a days we can't imagine a day without internet. It is more flexible,easy,resonable facility.For example if we want to do the offical meeting with the different country members then it is possible with the help of internet you can arrange the video conference with them. So everyone can save time and money. It is so realible. isn't it?

Moreover,now a days the internet is usually use to send the offical emails,files and documents across the different country. With the help of this email you can send one message to number of users.It is very very fast service with in a second everybody get the message or the data whatever you want to send .This make our life easier instead of sending postal mail.

Furtheromre, the most important thing is that ,Internet is the one of the faster and efficetive media to send any radical alret and updates ,news to the world. This way is so cheap and reliable one. Because now a days everybody use the internet .

Internet service is not limit up to these services which I discuss above. There are lots of advantages of it like you can search on google to find any thing you want.You can do online shopping ,you can pay bill online . You can upload your video.Lots of more things which are uncountable.

So finally because of all these reasons I feel internet is most powerful innovation technology in the world.

make our life more easier.
make our life much easier.

Internet introduced in the 19th centure
Internet is introduced in the 19th centure

It is very very fast service
It is a very very fast service

now a days
nowadays

Sentence: Because now a days everybody use the internet .
Description: The fragment everybody use the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace use with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: There are also many other technology innovations which make our life comfort and easier.I like to talk about the most powerful and realible technology innovation is '
Error: realible Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Internet introduced in the 19th centure but that time it was not so used by all over world because of some limitation.But now a days we can't imagine a day without internet.
Error: internet Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: centure Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is more flexible,easy,resonable facility.For example if we want to do the offical meeting with the different country members then it is possible with the help of internet you can arrange the video conference with them.
Error: resonable Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: offical Suggestion: official

Sentence: It is so realible. isn't it?

Sentence: Moreover,now a days the internet is usually use to send the offical emails,files and documents across the different country.
Error: offical Suggestion: official

Sentence: Furtheromre, the most important thing is that ,Internet is the one of the faster and efficetive media to send any radical alret and updates ,news to the world.
Error: alret Suggestion: alert
Error: efficetive Suggestion: effective