Independent essay. Talk about one innovation in 21 st century

Independent essay.

Talk about one innovation in 21 st century

In the 21st century everyone uses the telephone and airplane for the global interaction. These are the innovation which make possible to connect to the foreign countries. Moreover there are lot of new innovations which help us to make connection to global society. Now I want to talk about internet innovation in the 21st century, causes major evolution in thh 21st century.

Nowadays the internet is the essential part of our life. Without internet we can't imagine the world. Internet is crucial for all purpose whether it is related to job, market, medical and education. Every field uses the internet to satisfy their own need. In the education system we can use internet for the online courses, for online meeting. By using this facility you directly connect to the foreign country. By using internet we save your time and money.

Moreover, nowadays you can't imagine the office work without internet.All office work totally depends up on it. Daily attendence system also operates on internet. It is used to send the important documents with in some seconds. This can be done by using email which is the one part of the internet service. There are lots of email providers like gmail,yahoo,hotmail,rediff mail by using this you can send documents, pictures and lot of data. Furthermore it also provides the video conference facility which makes world to close. You can arrage a meeting with different country members at one time. No need to travel to their place. By using the video conference you will arrange it from your office location. It makes our life too easy .

Finally, I conclude that the internet is the most important innovation for us. It makes our life easy ,fast ,secure and more comfortable.

These are the innovation which make
These are the innovations which make

Now I want to talk about internet innovation in the 21st century, causes major evolution in thh 21st century.
Now I want to talk about internet innovation in the 21st century, which causes major evolution in the 21st century.

Sentence: Now I want to talk about internet innovation in the 21st century, causes major evolution in thh 21st century.
Error: thh Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Daily attendence system also operates on internet.
Error: attendence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: You can arrage a meeting with different country members at one time.
Error: arrage Suggestion: No alternate word

Avg. Sentence Length: 12.652 21.0 More complex and compound sentences wanted.

Good job! only two grammar errors. How long do you take for this essay?