Essay topics: Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.
One of the significant technological advancements of today's life is invention of the smart phones. They are easy to handle, can effectively connect people all around the world, and facilitate doing our chores. They have such a place in modern life that many people cannot imagine living without them.
A smartphone is simply a combination of a cellphone and a personal computer. There are numerous communication applications that can be installed on a smart phone. They are user-friendly and facilitate making voice and video calls, mostly for free. The high quality image and voice transferred in this way are incomparable with what their traditional counterparts, such as telephones, do. My boyfriend lives in the United States and we talk to each other every day.
Furthermore, a smartphone can be employed for connecting to internet as well as for making text documents. Hence, the users easily pick up the palm-sized device and press some keys to access the big pool of data on the world wide web. They can also can write e-mails or prepare reports while using public transportation. I regularly buy goods electronically via my smart phone.
Finally, intelligent houses or cars can be monitored and manage by a smart phone from remote distance. The big companies such as Apple and Samsung have prepared intelligent devices that correspond with the synchronized smartphones to do some jobs. for example locking the front door if it is forgotten to be so.
In conclusion, I believe that the smart phones have had a deep impact on our modern life style. They have connected many people around the world through internet based applications. They have facilitated the accessibility of the owners to the internet, and have provided us with convenient ways of doing time-consuming chores. Thus, I believe that they should be considered one of the most important technological innovations in the human history.
- Do you agree or disagree that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people's behavior?Give reasons and specific examples to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated-twins (90)
- Do you agrees or disagree. Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.Give specific example and reasons to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated- group work (70)
- The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world? (95)
- Do you agree or disagree ? Childhood is the happiest time in a person`s life. Include reasons and examples to support your opinion. (45)
- integrated task- reward (80)
- Do you agree or disagree?Standardized Tests Like the Toefl Provide Sufficient Information to Determine Whether Students Should Be Admitted to a College or University EssayGive your reasons and examples to support your view (80)
- Integrated task- international working day (90)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer (95)