Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your

One of the most important technological innovation is the smart phone which has a lot of uses especially those with internet. In my view they are making the life goes easily. The following discussion reveals my view.

First of all, before if we wanted to call somebody , we should used only a line phone which occurs only in specific locations,we should wait until we got this phone it was really difficult especially if we had an emergency, but now using of phone even is smart or not becomes so easily at any time , any location. I can call my son when he is outside at any time to make sure thats everything going well.

Second, a lot of smart phones has an internet, so we can use the e- mail which becomes the language of conversation of many universities, companies. If we want to apply to a new job in any company this is done by sending an e- mail without going to them , i think it makes such conversation going easily.

Last but not least, we can connect with our families better especially if they are living away from us, before if we wanted to send a letter to our families they were waiting for a month to get this letter, but now i can send them letter each minute, furthermore the video calls are making us share a lot of happiness moments with our friends, parents and so far. These such calls give us the feeling that is no long distances between us.in addition to that we can send them a lot of our pictures , videos.

To put everything in nut shell, using of smart phone has a lot of benefits.We can use it to talk with a lot of official bodies by sending them an e -mail, to use the social media in its different way, it shortens the long distance between families or friends whose living in different countries, in my view its the best technological innovation that i can't get away from it.

they are making the life goes easily.
they are making the life to go easily.

we should used only a line phone
we should use only a line phone

to make sure thats everything going well.
to make sure that everything is going well.

a lot of smart phones has an internet,
a lot of smart phones have an internet,

give us the feeling that is no long distances between us
give us the feeling that there is no long distances between us

between families or friends whose living in different countries,
between families or friends who are living in different countries,

its the best technological innovation
it's the best technological innovation