agree or disagree Teachers should not make their political or social views know to students in classroom

I personally agree with this statement that teachers should focus on the material of education and avoid expressing their social or political views to students in the classroom. Although, the social or political views of teachers have profound effect on their ways of teaching, they should take the importance of science learning into account. I support my approach trough bringing certain reasons and examples about the disadvantages of expressing social or political views to students.

The students spend the most proportion their time in the class with interacting with their teachers so teache...

students who does not have enough information
students who do not have enough information

The students know their teachers are prefect human beings that select only right road without any error,
The students know their teachers who are prefect human beings and select only right road without any error,

For example, when some students fight against their manager’s school and break the windows to show their conflicting.
Description: this is only one clause. where is the sentence?

the teacher should avoid to explaining about
the teacher should avoid explaining about

Sentence: The students spend the most proportion their time in the class with interacting with their teachers so teachers play important role on the children's life.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to proportion and their