I personally agree with this statement that teachers should focus on the material of education and avoid expressing their social or political views to students in the classroom. Although, the social or political views of teachers have profound effect on their ways of teaching, they should take the importance of science learning into account. I support my approach trough bringing certain reasons and examples about the disadvantages of expressing social or political views to students.
The students spend the most proportion their time in the class with interacting with their teachers so teache...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals. 10
- agree or disagree Teachers should not make their political or social views know to students in classroom 94
- Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts 90
- Because people increasingly eat at restaurant all restaurants should be required to display nutritional information about the meals they serve This knowledge makes it easier for diners to make healthy choices and reduces the risk of diet related health pr 88
- When a country develops its technology the traditional skills and ways of life die out It is pointless to try and keep them alive To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion 76
students who does not have enough information
students who do not have enough information
The students know their teachers are prefect human beings that select only right road without any error,
The students know their teachers who are prefect human beings and select only right road without any error,
For example, when some students fight against their manager’s school and break the windows to show their conflicting.
Description: this is only one clause. where is the sentence?
the teacher should avoid to explaining about
the teacher should avoid explaining about
Sentence: The students spend the most proportion their time in the class with interacting with their teachers so teachers play important role on the children's life.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to proportion and their
No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2
Read a good grammar book.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 21 in 30
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 16 15
No. of Words: 417 350
No. of Characters: 2188 1500
No. of Different Words: 197 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.519 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.247 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.715 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 165 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 136 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 101 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 53 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 26.062 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.647 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.5 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.383 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.626 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.203 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5