Essay topics: Become a doctor, nurse, or other medical professional typically requires years of training. Why do you think some people choose to become a medical professional?
Medical and related professions are one of the most important occupations of a community. Two groups of people are attracted to this discipline, first, people who love to help people and creatures, and another group of interest in high salaries and attraction of popular respect, which is most of them will face on many problems if they don’t follow their dreams.
First, those who love their jobs are more successful people, and they can also help people and creatures more. Like Professor Noel Fitzpatrick, he is a famous Veterinar who is a life-saving treatment, and compassion to make a whole new level of surgery. these programmes feature some of the most complex veterinary challenges ever seen, with some techniques and implants not available anywhere else in the world. Professor Noel Fitzpatrick and his staff as they find extraordinary and creative solutions to save life, bringing hope and peace to the pet families which are members of the families. For example, 3 years ago, my 2 years old dog got stabbed while we took him to the clinic its blinding too much and his body got cold. Noel Fitzpatrick immediately started a surgery for one and half hours and saved his life. For all my life I'm thankful of him.
Second, People who enter this profession due to high salaries of medical titles usually get sooner tired than others. But that students who are love their job are enjoying all moments to help other people at work. For example, Nurses Make a Real Difference. they save lives every day. a registered nurse earns high salaries. in addition, they work with interesting people, significantly affect people’s lives, often even saving their lives. i should say as a nurse, not one day looks the same. Each day involves meeting different patients with various health concerns. And the moment the patient gets better and gets out of the hospital with a huge smile is a great pleasure for medical team. For example, 6 months ago, I had a 5 years old patient who had a bad accident and her hand was stocked between door because front of the car was damaged. I as a paramedic nurse couldn’t help her alone, therefore we called fire station to help us. After that, we took her and her mother to the nearest hospital. After 2 hours, surgery team saved her hand. In all period of her hospitalization, she trusted on me and called me kind aunt and, she left the hospital very happy because she enjoyed all the moments there. This is nurses' job to be trustful and kind to prepare a peaceful place for all ages who needs my help.
In conclusion, the work of medical and nursing is very interesting and exciting, and I know that as a person who graduated from nursing school and my sister is a doctor, this field requires much patience and interests.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. (60)
- If you could change one important thing about your country, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answers. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (21.5)
- TPO 55 Writing 1Because of climate change, more and more land that was once used to grow crops or provide food for animals is turning to dry, unusable desert land. There are many proposals about how to stop this process, known as desertification. A number (81)
- Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Why? (70)
- Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? why? (60)
- Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea? (60)
- Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (70)
- Become a doctor, nurse, or other medical professional typically requires years of training. Why do you think some people choose to become a medical professional? (70)