Books can be divided into two main types fiction novels and stories and non fiction histories biographies and self help books for example Which of these two types of books do you generally prefer to read Use specific reasons and details to suppo

Many people prefer to read fiction type of books, such as novels and stories. Personally, I prefer to read non-fiction books such as histories, biographies and self-help books, because such type of books can be very helpful in your life

There are number of reasons why I prefer reading non-fictions books. First of all, you can gain new information that can be important for your future life. Moreover, in such books, for example in self-help books you can find some instructions and answers for your questions and also you will find information about someone’s experience and examples from life.

Furthermore, you can find in such books interesting and exiting biographies of your favorite persons or your idols. Biographies can be written by singers, writers, painters, actors and other famous persons, in this kind of books they reveals there secrets and told everything about there life’s.

Moreover, non-fiction books are related to the real stories such as histories. Somehow, history can be very useful for you in any period of your life. Also, history can provide information about different eras and times, so if you want to know some specific details about some periods you can read such books.

All in all, I think every book is very interesting, but non-fiction books can be also helpful in this case you can find new information for you and such books can answer your questions. Moreover, non-fiction books are based on real stories or experience, which you can adapt to the real life.

Minimum 250 words wanted.