Do you agree or disagree with the following? To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success.

Many people become unhappy when they are making mistakes because they think that their failures were sign of weakness. Although i understand their point of view. I prefer to be happy and optimistic when I fail because it will give me incentive to achieve my goal, and it will help me learn from my mistake.

First, remain happy it will give me incentive to achieve my goal. For example , my friend opened business for a while, then he failed because he did some mistakes. As a result he was unhappy , and he decided to close his business. On the other hand, when i was learning how to drive 10 years ago , I failed at first 2 tries but i was optimistic because i trusted in my self , and this gave me more pushes to learn. At the end i achieved my goal and i succeed. So we should remember that we should try to find solutions to life's problems.

Next, fail will help me to learn from my mistakes. for example , when my friend failed , and he didn't try again and again to open another business, this doesn't help him to take risk and to be stronger than before. He should took this lesson as a learning tool. we must Learn the lesson and move on. If he learned from this lesson he won't make his mistakes again , and will become stronger, wiser and more experienced. On contrary, I'm always taking advantages from my mistakes. For example, 3 years ago i bought a home then i spent a lot of money on it to sell it and to gain more money but it didn't sell in a good price , and I lost a lot of money. At this time i wasn't unhappy otherwise i learned an important lesson in my life. Moreover my mistakes are helping me to become better at what i'm doing. It gave me an experience on how I can make financial investment when I want to trade in homes again.

To put everything in a nut shell, according to the reasons mentioned above, I believe that mistakes make us stronger, and i encourage every one to take a lesson from his mistake and never give up.

were sign of weakness
were signs of weakness

First, remain happy it will give me incentive
First, by remaining happy it will give me incentive

He should took this lesson
He should take this lesson

Sentence: Next, fail will help me to learn from my mistakes. for example , when my friend failed , and he didn't try again and again to open another business, this doesn't help him to take risk and to be stronger than before.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to fail and will

More compound or complex sentences/clauses wanted. Don't always use 'I, he' as the subject of a sentence.

---------------------