Do You Agree Or Disagree With The Following Statement? Attending A Live Performance (for Example, A Play, Concert, Or Sporting Event) Is More Enjoyable Than Watching The Same Event On Television. Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Opinion.

It is a highly debated issue whether or not attending a live performance is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Some people tend to think that it is not that much difference between the two options. While others totally agree that's attending the live performance is much more enjoyable. Deeply deliberating over the subject, I believe that going to a live performance is much more enjoyable than staying home and watches it on TV. and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, when you go to the performance, you feels more real than watching the same performance on TV. For example, my husband use to go with his friends to watch soccer games in the stadium. I always thought that he could watch it on TV. rather than going to the stadium, but he refuses. Once, I decided to go with him to the stadium. It was amazing. I don't like football at all, but at that day, I was really enjoyed my time. It was a big difference than watching the game on TV. As you could see, even though I don't like football that much, I was so happy and excited that day when I saw the game directly at the stadium.

Second, in life performance, you will be with so many people, who came to watch that performance. When you are surrounded by people, you could enjoy the performance more because you get affected by others influence. For instance, when I was in my country few years ago, I attended one local play. I thought it was the funniest play ever. I couldn't stop laughing when I was there. Everybody were laughing for the entire play. Last month, I was telling my husband about that play, he told me he saw it on TV. and he doesn't think it was so funny as I remembered it. I found it on You Tube and started to watch it again. It wasn't make me laugh as I thought it would be. I found that when I was attending the live performance, I was laughing much more because everybody were laughing all the time. From that experience I could say that attending the live performance is more enjoyable than watching it on television.

In conclusion, I totally agree that attending the live performance is much more fun than watching it on TV. Not only do you feel that it more real. But also you will be influenced by others' emotions and you will feel more excited. That's why people should try to attend live performance at least some types of it, to be able to feel these sensation.

my husband use to go with his friends
my husband used to go with his friends

Sentence: When you are surrounded by people, you could enjoy the performance more because you get affected by others influence.
Suggestion: Refer to others and influence