A Company Has Announced That It Wishes To Build A Large Factory Near Your Community. Discuss The Advantages And Disadvantages Of This New Influence On Your Community. Do You Support Or Oppose The Factory? Explain Your Position

The community that we live in is an important thing in our lives. We spend many hours and we raise our children in it. I believe that if a large factory going to be build near my community, there will be some of the residents who agree and others who disagree. In my view, building a new factory in my area would has one advantage but many disadvantages, and I will be against it.

The advantage of building a factory in any area, would be bringing jobs opportunities to that area. They will need so many workers to build the factory, and to run the factory. For example, Five years ago, a cheese factory built in my area in Perth Amboy, NJ. The company asked for hundreds of construction workers, and I remember that one of my friends worked there. He told me that they work on that building 24 hours with three shifts. So, many of workers were from my city and that's help to decrease the unemployed percentage in my area. As you could see, building a factory could create many jobs opportunities to the area.

Secondly, the disadvantages of building a factory in my community is obvious, the pollution is the first one and causing jam in the street the second one. For instance, I would use the same example of the factory that had been built in my area. After only one year from the factory building, the carbon monoxide level increase in my area by double. People started to sell their houses and the houses price become less in my area. All that happen because the pollution. Some researchers wrote on newspaper many articles about the pollution the city had and they advise the mayor to close this factory or push the company to decrease their toxicity and the air pollution that release through the factory work. Also, nowadays, the streets become so busy in the morning and after noon because all the workers who come to their work in the factory using their cars, and they park everywhere in my area. That cause jam most of the day in my community.

In conclusion, I believe that building a factory in my community will harm my area more than benefit it. Even though building the factory will creates jobs, but at the same time it will cause pollution to the area.

if a large factory going to be build near my community,
if a large factory is going to be built near my community,

that's help to decrease the unemployed percentage
that has helped to decrease the unemployed percentage

the carbon monoxide level increase in my area
the carbon monoxide level increases in my area

Even though building the factory will creates jobs, but at the same time it will cause pollution to the area.
Description: don't put 'even though' 'but' in one sentence.