When attending university, where is the best place to live? With your parents, in a campus dormitory, or in an apartment in the community? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Where we live, while we attend the university, has a lot of impacts on our live. When you enter a university, it will be a new environment for you and you will need a lot of supports there. Some students prefer to live with their parents while attending their university. Others prefer to live in dorm or in an apartment near the university. In my view, I prefer to live in a compus dormitory for two important reasons.

The main reason is that you will make a new friendship while you are living in a dormitory. When you go to the university, it will not be easy to start new friendship with others there. For instance, I remember when I first entered to my universty in Iraq, in Baghdad college, I didn’t know any body there. I lived in the campus dormitory, and in my room there were three other freshman students. It was a greet opportunity for me to stay and spent time with them. After few weeks, my new roommates become my best friends in the college. We spent time together during the free time between classes and two of them were attending the same classes that I took. As you could see, if I didn’t live in the dorm, I wouldn’t have that opportunity to meet a new friend and I would feel lonely when I go to my classes.

Second, when you live in a dorm, you will have less responsibilities. If you live in out of campus apartment, you will need to do a lot of jobs rather than studying as, pay so many bills, buy groucery, cook your food, and clean you apartment. While, when you live in a dorm you won’t need to do all that. For example, I lived in the dorm for four years while I attended my college. I used to eat in the dormitory’s cafteria each day. I didn’t need to cook any thing and I never wash any dishes. Also, I needed to pay only one check per month that cover for rent and eating in my dorm. I was so happy with that because I had a plenty of time to study and never be worry about other responsibilities.From my personal experience I could say that living in a dorm has the least responsibilities between all other choices.

In conclusion, I believe that each one has different vision to the better place to live in while attending the university; but I believe that the dormitory is the best one. Not only will you make more friend ship but also you will have less responsibilites. That’s why I encourage student to live in the dorm at least for part of their stay in the university.

for me to stay and spent time with them
for me to stay and spend time with them

has the least responsibilities between all other choices.
has the least responsibilities among all other choices.

each one has different vision
each one has different visions

Sentence: In my view, I prefer to live in a compus dormitory for two important reasons.
Error: compus Suggestion: corpus

Sentence: For instance, I remember when I first entered to my universty in Iraq, in Baghdad college, I didn't know any body there.
Error: universty Suggestion: university

Sentence: If you live in out of campus apartment, you will need to do a lot of jobs rather than studying as, pay so many bills, buy groucery, cook your food, and clean you apartment.
Error: groucery Suggestion: grocery

Sentence: I used to eat in the dormitory's cafteria each day.
Error: cafteria Suggestion: cafeteria

Sentence: Not only will you make more friend ship but also you will have less responsibilites.
Error: responsibilites Suggestion: responsibilities

No. of Words: 463 while No. of Different Words: 200