tpo7

tpo7

The article states that it is unlikely that wood companies in the United States will do ecologically friendly practice, to get the eco-certification, to attract more consumers and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that despite of what the article’s mention, there are many reasons be in favor of starting the eco-friendly practice by wood companies in the U.S.

First, the article asserts that American consumers are exposed to so much advertisements that they would not pay attention to the eco-certified products. The lecturer opposes this point by saying that consumers in the U.S. will not treat all advertisements the same way. He adds that consumers will react favorably towards products that more trustworthy and eco-certified.

Second, the reading posits that the wood companies need to increase the price of their products because the eco- certification, and American consumers are more likely choose the cheaper products even if they are uncertified. On the other hand, the speaker contends that people do care about the price, but only when there is a big difference not a little one as what the eco-certified cost. According to the professor, the eco- certified products will be higher by 5% only, and consumers usually choose the products by other factors than the price, like which one help the environment, or with less effect on it.

Third, the article claims that American wood companies will pursuing the certification if their products marketed abroad, but most of the products are sold inside the United States, and that’s why there is no need to do the certification. The professor refutes this point by explaining that American companies should get their certification because the foreign competition. He adds that many American consumers want to buy the eco-products and if the domestic companies haven’t had these products, consumers will go to the abroad companies to buy from them.

so much advertisements
so many advertisements

towards products that more trustworthy and eco-certified.
towards products that are more trustworthy and eco-certified.

wood companies will pursuing the certification
wood companies will be pursuing the certification

because the foreign competition
because of the foreign competition

Sentence: According to the professor, the eco- certified products will be higher by 5 only, and consumers usually choose the products by other factors than the price, like which one help the environment, or with less effect on it.
Description: The fragment one help the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Write the essay in 20 minutes.