TPO7 integrated writing

TPO7-integrated writing

The passage provides three viewpoints that wood companies in the USA are not suiting the policy in which an organization started issuing certifications to protect to conserve resources and recycle materials. However, the professor disagrees with them for the following reasons.

First, people in America treat advertisements are not the same. Some people may refute these advertisements since they do not have any value or unwilling to pay attention to the eco-certification label, but others would be more willing to watch them because they are benefiting to our environment.

Second, the professor doesn't support the mention which people are more likely to choose the cheaper wood products because of the price. In fact, most of the products' price is decided by consumers and even if much cheaper than eco-certified wood products, but just lower 5%.

Finally, the passage thinks American wood businesses just develop their business in the USA thus cannot give the market to the companies which obey the strategies the organization proposed. The professor says it is not convincing because they can expand their business to the world. Furthermore, the eco-certified products also bring something people have not imagined to their living standards.