TPO 6

TPO 6

The passage talks about the communal online encyclopedias have several important problems that are less valuable than traditional encyclopedias. But the professor thinks the viewpoints in the reading passage can not convincing, there would be some more efficient strategies to solve the problems which are proposed.
Firstly, the professor disagrees with the idea which online encyclopedia often lacks academic credentials by mention that the traditional encyclopedias also have errors over many years. People can revise the errors on the online encyclopedia if they find them but the traditional encyclopedias can not do this.
Secondly, the passage states the online encyclopedias allows hackers to delete the information in it. Admittedly, it is full of danger on the internet but we can add the limits for the common users and hire some experts to sustain these websites.
Finally, the professor talks about the usable space in the traditional encyclopedias can not load the whole things that we want to know. On the internet, we can set many pages to present knowledge in all kinds of fields. Of course, on the top page, we can construct a view of topics for people to look at the topics more clearly.