How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Use specific reasons to develop your answer.

Television become an important part of our lives. We spend hours watching television per day. Some people believe that it affects on our daily behaviors. others may disagree. In my view, television influence people’s behavior depending on what they see. It could be bad or good.

First, television could be badly affecting our behavior, if we watch extreme violence and bad shows. These days there are hundreds of channels and shows on television, some of them contain and used bad words and a lot of violence and abuse through it. I will talk about my 5 years old daughter as an example; my daughter likes cartoons as all other kids do, but she likes angry birds the most. She like to play, watch, wear clothes of angry birds. I didn’t mind in the beginning; but then, she starts to be mad and angry more than usual. Even in school, they told me that she was upset all the time. My husband and I tried to figer out the reason, then we decided to remove anything that connect to the angry birds. After few weeks my daughter’s behavior return to normal again and she starts to watch different shows and likes different toys. As you could see, angry birds shows have a lot of hitting and yelling in it; that’s affect on my daughter’s behavior.

Second, you could learn so many good things through television, when you watch some programs. For instance, three weeks ago, I read a study published in our local newspaper talking about learning from television shows and how it changes your life in a better way. It was talking about Opera show precisely. It says that that show change many lives and affected people’s behavior in a good way. So many people learn important manors through that show and by that influence their behaviors. From that experience I could say that some people need television to learn how to do things right and it will definitely influences their behaviors.

In conclusion, I believe that movies or television influence people’s behavior, depending on what they see. If you watch things that teach manors and find solution to your problems, in this way it will help you to learn and act in a better way. But if you watch things that contain a lot of violence and fighting that may change your mood and accordingly you will behave in a bad way. That’s why people should concentrate on what they watch on television and especially what their kids watch.

Television become an important part of our lives
Television has become an important part of our lives

that’s affect on my daughter’s behavior.
that’s affected on my daughter’s behavior.
that affects on my daughter’s behavior.

It says that that show change many lives and affected people’s behavior in a good way
It says that that show changed many lives and affected people’s behavior in a good way

it will definitely influences their behaviors.
it will definitely influence their behaviors.

Sentence: She like to play, watch, wear clothes of angry birds.
Description: The fragment She like to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace like with verb, past tense

Sentence: My husband and I tried to figer out the reason, then we decided to remove anything that connect to the angry birds.
Error: figer Suggestion: ?