Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Countries should not isolate themselves from the world but instead engage other countries Use examples and reasons to support your position

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Countries should not isolate themselves from the world, but instead engage other countries.Use examples and reasons to support your position.

The question being asked if countries should cooperate with each other instead of isolating themselves. That’s actually quite an interesting to write about since I haven’t given it much thought. Generally speaking, I believe that it is better for all concerned if all countries were united together instead of being seperated. In the following passage I will explain why I agree with the argument stated above.

First of all, it is crucial to mention the benefits that countries would get from each other. Since every country in this world is specific and unique in its own way ,I believe that we could share and popularize cultural diversity. For instance, if we were united we would be able to exchange all the different products that every country has .By way of example, if my country was untied with Greece ,I could try their popular, traditional drinks and of course their amazing food in my country. Moreover, I would be easier to travel to different countries. We wouldn’t need to get visas which take months of waiting to get .So that way we could save our time and patience for other things.

Another reason why countries could benefit from each other is the help they would get when being in difficult situations. For example, if a particular country was in an economic crises, other countries from all over the world would join together to help. Or if there was a natural disaster, such as floats, other countries would send aid.

Finally, I think that I am not the only one who thinks that if all countries worked together there would probably be no war. Why do I have that opinion? Well, I believe that countries would have no reason for starting a war since they would get on well with each other.

By way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I am of the opinion that it is actually more beneficial for every country if we were united.

That’s actually quite an interesting to write about
That’s actually quite interesting to write about

Sentence: Generally speaking, I believe that it is better for all concerned if all countries were united together instead of being seperated.
Error: seperated Suggestion: separated

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.