Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government should support artists rather than allow them to support themselves.
As some people may hold the view that the government should advocate the artists; however, some others may hold an opposite viewpoint, and believe that there is a list of stuffs and tasks which have the priority toward the art. In addition, they need more financial supports rather than the art. I personally agree with the second belief. In the following paragraph, I will delve into the most outstanding and conspicuous factors which persuade me to put forward this perspective.
The first exquisite factor which adheres to my idea is that the unemployment is more serious stuff than the art. Unfortunately, most of the undeveloped or even well-developed countries face the unemployment issue and its negative consequence in the economic and social life. According to the noteworthy intelligible research conducted in my country, more than fifty five percent of the young people in Iran are jobless. This unemployment paves the path to other serious and out of control problem such as immoral behavior among the people and the lack of productivities. In this case, it is not a wise and cogent option to devote a big portion of the governmental economic supports on the art.
The second factor is the importance of transportation toward the art. In the country where there are the lots of far- reached villages and suburbs with the inappropriate route conditions, or there is not any sufficient public transportation system to be responsible of the in-urban conveys. It is not fair, to invest money on the artists and their art. If the public do not have these facilities to transport easily, the big exhibition of the arts advocated with the government will be meaningless. Since, people do not have this facility to go that exhibition and enjoy or capture its cultural values.
The last element which confirms the accuracy of my perspective is the importance of the education. The country which suffers from the lack of adequate training atmospheres, it will be abortive to put emphasize on the art. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my hometown's example. There are few informative schools and suitable universities allocated in my hometown; hence, a huge amount of the migration is happening in each year. Most of these migratory people are the young people who can be consider as the work-forces or future's fundamental income resources. Thus, by investing money on the education and training system, this situation can be tackled easily.
To wrap it up, all aforementioned factors and elements lead to the conclusion that there are more vital and serious tasks, which require the governmental support.
- Do you agree or disagree with the statement? The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people. (73)
- tpo46 (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? it is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that will affect your daily life. (80)
- tpo 45-integ (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? in the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them: today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives, use specific reasons and examples t (73)
- tpo44-integ (85)
- some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to fun playing games or sports. Others believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to schoo (73)
- imagine that you are in a classroom or meeting, the teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect. In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do? 1. interrupt and correct the mistake right away; 2. wait until the class or meetin (73)
- tpo43 (81)
- Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)