Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

That the parents are the best teachers in our life is an undeniable fact with which I strongly agree. Family is the first community we stepped into and raised in. Although some assert that peers and friends are better teachers, I believe that parents are the best teachers and these are my justifications.

To begin with, parents are our role model. They taught us the first lesson about life. Through their training, we learnt more about the world around us, we realized how to communicate and get along with other people, and we started to form our personality. Moreover, Parents’ love is unconditional; hence, they will do any effort to provide us with any means necessary. By sharing their experiences, children can pursue their interests and become successful like their parents.

Besides, parents play a more important role in the children’s growth and have a stronger influence in their learning process. Children learn a lot from their friends and peers too; nevertheless, children trust their parents more. Parents love their children whether we treat them good or bad; they love us for whatever we are. However, friends and peers are good with us because we hang out with them or they seek a benefit from our relationship. Parents, who are more experienced than friends and peers, can orient their children better more effectively.

In the final glance, having discussed this issue from this perspective, I’d rather analyse it from a distinct viewpoint. Sometimes parents go to extreme and seem too controlling to the children. Therefore, their relationship gets a bit tenacious, because children want some sense of freedom. Likewise, some parents impose their interests to their children and force them to follow a specific career. For example, while the child wants to study music and be a musician, the parents enforce the child to follow a career in medicine, because they did the same or they like it. Taking such scenarios into consideration, parents might not be the best teachers; quite the opposite, they may misguide their children and ruin their life.

All in all, considering all the above-mentioned arguments, I approve the fact that parents are the best teachers. With their lessons, with their experience, and with their true love, children would live a superior live.

can orient their children better more effectively.
can orient their children much more effectively. //never 'better more'